Great advice for being a better friend and a better PERSON.
1. Prioritize being kind.
2. Be there when it matters.
3. Learn the value of silence.
4. Never betray a confidence.
5. Never take advantage of them.
6. Help to cheer them up when they’re having a bad day.
7. Show an interest in their life, and what matters to them.
8. Overlook those small offenses.
9. Be someone who forgives.
10. Make sure they feel valued, and important to you.
Loving yourself is a big step in being mentally healthy. Many people with or without mental disorders see themselves in a negative light. Here are some tips on how to change that.